CyrCraft Omega™ LED Cyr Wheels
Omega™ LED Cyr Wheels are now available to order! Here's the listing: https://cyrcraft.com/products/omega-led-cyr-wheel
If you're familiar with LED performance props, you know that disaster can strike at the worst moment.
The ability to quickly recover from an equipment malfunction can mean the difference between the show going on ... or not.
CyrCraft offers an LED Cyr wheel system designed to ensure that the show will go on. Our wheels are built with completely modular components inside and out. Every part of the wheel is easily replaceable using just a couple simple hand tools.
Add to this our wire free connections, 3 very bright strips of LEDs for visibility from every direction (no dead spots in your patterns!) , ease of programmability, the ability to sync to music, display POV graphics, motion reactive functions, wireless control options, our amazing LED animation sequencer... there's nothing else that comes close to offering this value for the serious performer.
In the last 7 years, we've made hundreds of improvements to our design and software through a rigorous beta testing phase, and several production iterations.
See the features list below the videos for details.
Here are a few areas that set our LED wheels apart from the rest:
- Easy to add your own patterns, sync to music, etc
- It's fast and simple to create brilliant LED animations using StarPusher, our desktop LED pattern editor and sequencer
- Our unique wire free joint connections make assembly as simple as any regular Cyr wheel; no wires to tangle, damage, or protect during assembly, disassembly, or transport
- Batteries can be charged while the wheel is assembled or disassembled, or swapped out entirely for a fresh set of batteries without having to wait on charge times
Fast, Flexible Graphics
- We are driving over 1000 LEDs at up to 100 frames per second with individual pixel level control
- Onboard accelerometer + gyroscope module allows for several interactive motion responsive modes
Our LED Cyr Wheels are Super Bright!
- The CyrCraft design uses 3 strips of LEDs spaced evenly around the wheel, emitting light from all angles
- They’re bright enough for patterns to be seen easily even in full daylight!
- Easily rechargeable batteries provide hours of use between charges.
Multiple Wireless Control Options
- Use our mobile app to send commands, change modes, start sequences, save settings, and more
- A handheld IR remote comes standard with each wheel
- Wireless DMX interface is available as an add-on
- Every part of the wheel (even the LEDs) can be quickly and easily removed and replaced, with just a couple simple hand tools
- In the event of an equipment failure, any part can be swapped out in minutes
- Each section of the wheel is completely interchangeable - no searching for joint numbers in a dimly lit backstage area
They’re Just Tough!
- Using sturdy 1/4″ thick aluminum tubing for the wheel frame, we are able to inlay the LED strips inside of grooves routed on the surface of the frame
- The LED strips are protected by the walls of the groove in the metal frame, and protected from above cushioned by the thick, clear PVC wheel covering
- Short of an event such as rolling over a nail, the LED strips cannot be damaged through normal use
Please send us a message on the contact page with any questions. You can also sign up for our mailing list in the footer of this page to be notified of upcoming sales, preorders, and new products.
The Team at CyrCraft Customs